Welcome to Rae Garden
Available in Spring 2021
Enjoy the Neighborhood
Enjoy the Accessibility
Take a short walk to TransLink’s Joyce-Collingwood skytrain station, and hop on to the train and in less than 10 minutes you will have arrived to Metropolis Metrotown. The shopping mall is one of the largest malls in Canada and your one stop shopping destination with over 400 stores, restaurants and entertainment.
Surrounding the area are four different bus stops with bus routes connecting to the skytrain stations. Walk one block down to catch the no. 28 bus, which runs conveniently along Southbound Boundary Road.
Drive along Boundary and merge onto Highway 1, you will reach Burnaby, Tri-City and North Shore in no time. At Rae Garden, you can truly enjoy the convenience of getting everywhere you need to be.
Enjoy the Community
As you walk past Vanness Ave, three different parks await you. Follow the trail or walk along the tree lined streets as it takes you through Aberdeen Park and linking to Gaston Park and Melbourne Park. Enjoy a peaceful walk to reflect or a brisk run during all four seasons of the year.
K-3: Collingwood (Bruce Annex)
K-7: Graham D. Bruce Elementary
8-12: Windermere Secondary
6-7: Laura Secord Elementary
8-12: Vancouver Technical Secondary
K-7: Xpey Elementary
Key FeaturesJust a few of the great features:
- Double stainless-steel kitchen sink with garburator
- Kitchen Aid appliances
- Soft closing cabinets and drawers
- Quartz counter top
- Kohler bathtub, toilet and sink
- Grohe faucets and showers
- Grohe handheld and oversized rain shower heads in master bedroom
- Energy efficient hot water and heating system
- Double glazed and low emissivity coating windows
- Fibre optic cable for high speed internet provided by Shaw Cable
- Water and scratch resistant laminate flooring for durability
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Secured entrance and elevator with fob access
- Electric car charging stations
- Pre-wired alarm system
- Oversized bike room and storage locker
- 2-5-10 year home warranty included
The Future Vision of the Joyce-Collingwood Area
The future station upgrades for will allow for more bus service in the area and allow accessibility for the public. TransLink is currently expanding the east station house to improve convenience, safety and capacity.
Vancouver, BC V5R 2P6